We found a snake in our backyard last night under the hose reel box. Richard actually picked it up (wearing gloves) and threw it over the fence. Well, it came back! Cade found it in our driveway today! Check out Ragan's expression in this first picture.
I still don't believe it, but Cade actually made me catch the darn snake in his bug box. Cade helped, but I was completely freaked out (Richard was golfing).
He kept the snake long enough to show Richard when he got home from golfing and then he let it go. I'm sure we'll see it again!!

3 comments:
Never a dull moment at the Harris house! Great pics!
OMG! I can't believe Cade made you catch it, you are a super Mom Suann, I would not have been able to do that!!
I was tagged to do a meme - 6 random things. I've now tagged you. Please stop by my blog to see what I shared! Looking forward to what you share with everyone... :)
Post a Comment