Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

It was a balmy 40 degrees and windy for the Easter egg hunt in Nezperce! Ragan found a golden egg and won a toy bowling set. Cade didn't find a golden egg, but his second cousin (?) Graeme didn't want his prize so he gave it to Cade (some beach digging toys). The kids didn't care it was cold, but the whole hunt only took 2 minutes!

The kids on Easter morning before church. I think I had numerous pictures taken in my childhood standing in front of the same screen door! The Easter bunny brought Ragan her first Barbie doll, two Leapster games and barrettes. Cade got a scooter and three Gameboy games.

I painted this ceramic basket and four eggs when I was a kid. Last year I had the kids paint the two yellow eggs. This year they painted the pink egg with "R" for Ragan and orange egg with "C" for Cade.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joanie said...

Sounds like fun times! (Is spring ever going to arrive or shall it be forever winter?) I love the tradition you've carried on with the kids and the ceramic eggs...