We signed up Cade for basketball through the Cheney Parks and Recreation Department. He had his first practice on Thursday and his first game today. He was so excited! There are 10 kids on his team (the blue team) so they rotated every few minutes. Here he is doing jumping jacks for warm-up (he is in front by the coach with black pants). The coach with dark hair used to work with Kenny Harris at the U of I. Cade's other coach is Stephanie Luke from Nezperce. Small world!
Cade is in action, trying to get open to catch the ball.
Cade is doing a great job dribbling, even while walking! Of course, he also wants to play soccer and T-ball and maybe even karate. I believe today starts the rest of our life attending sporting events!

2 comments:
What a blast the season will be!
Go Cade!
And welcome to the busiest time of your lives... I miss that season of life now and again!
You'll have to keep us updated on his sports schedule, so we can come cheer him on some time...
Post a Comment