Sunday, October 12, 2008

Greenbluff

We went to Greenbluff on Sunday morning to get pumpkins and eat pumpkin donuts. It was a beautiful day of sunshine which of course means it was extremely busy by the time we headed home around 1:30.

Ragan was brave enough to ride on the "Little Toot" train with Cade this year.

Cade and Ragan had a great time in the hay maze at the Harvest House. Admission to the maze also included several different jump castles. Loran took Ragan in, too, so she was really excited!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joanie said...

I love FALL! It's my favorite time of year...

What fun for the kids and the "big kids" too! :) It's wonderful getting to see snippets of what's happening your way. Thanks for sharing!

Liz said...

I'm pretty sure there's an almost identical picture to the last one of Ben and I when we were little.