Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Seattle vacation?

I had to go to Seattle for work so the family tagged along and got to enjoy the sites while I was working. Cade fell in love with the Wii at Uncle Blaine's.

We found some turtles at the zoo...


Cade's attempt at being a photographer, before he dropped the camera and broke the lens. :o)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joanie said...

We think of Cade quite often when the Wii is on. I'm using Wii Fit nearly every day now... Great exercise!

(Hint: we found that Wii's and Wii Fit are tough to get at major electronics stores, but often Fred Meyer electronics will get Wii supplies in regularly. That's where we purchase most of ours.)

And, I love the turtle! It's the same turtle that Elizabeth likes at the zoo... So funny to see big cousins and little cousins liking the same thing! :)